Echo Weed Eaters – Designed for all your landscaping and gardening projects
Echo weed eaters are outdoor equipment equipped with simple and user-friendly ergonomic controls and weight. This Echo brand weed tools are described with technology called ‘Power Boost Tornado’ that allow efficient project accomplishments.
Weed eaters made by Echo are tools specially designed for landscaping projects and garden maintenance. These tools are recommended for trimming plants, weeds, grass, and bushes growing in areas like corners of fences, high posts, complex garden arcs, etc.
Due to these tools’ pro-user mobility and multi-position features, hidden places in gardens and other property places are reachable.
Most Echo weed eaters offer special features that customers can choose from. These are available in home equipment stores, garden tool shops, hardware companies and online sites. Specifications can be acquired from store associates and will even give customers demonstrations upon purchase. These vary in prices and dimensions.
Some of Echo’s weed eater models:
- Echo GT 200R – This model is light in weight with curved shaft. This is designed with Echo’s i-30 technology.
- Echo GT 200i – This is also a curved shaft model that allows its user to start the tool easily.
- Echo GT 251 – This model is described to have Echo’s combination of modern design and technology to provide high quality engine and optimum performance possible.
- Echo SRM 210 – This is designed with a straight shaft that is good for medium scale tasks and project applications.
- Echo SRM 210i – This is one of Echo weed eaters that is distinct due to its rapid loader head. With its i75 starter technology, easy to control tool is readily available for customers.
- Echo SRM 210SB – This model is powered by its ‘split boom’ design that allows all PAS or Pro Attachment Series.
- Echo SRM 230 – This is another Echo model described with high rate power, design durability, and fast response performance.
- Echo SRM 230S – This model has a drive shaft made from steel that is preferred by commercial users
Power ranges, model costs and sizes may vary, but each Echo weed eater ensures quality and optimum performance. Features may be similar with other weed eater types, but sources of power differ. Some use gas or mixed fuel to operate, while some models effectively work through electricity.
One of the power sources that gets positive feedbacks from customers who have small scale weeding activities are those Echo models that utilize electricity. These models do not require frequent maintenance and are low noise producers.
Battery powered weed eaters are also available in the market. These tools are also good for ears and equipped with technological advancements to stay for longer period of working time. Other than that, these battery-powered Echo weed eaters are also environment-friendly with their low carbon emissions compared to those that use gas or oil. These also provide ease with their cordless and easy to use design. However, the battery’s capability to outlast depends on recharging time and amount of voltage intake.
What Echo String Trimmer Parts Are Available
Echo has released several lines of trimmers, and one of the most memorable models is the SRM 225. This product is proof that you don’t need to shell out hundreds of dollars to cut your lawn and get rid of weeds.
Aside from high performance products, Echo is also complete with replacement parts and accessories. If your trimmer’s gear is lost, damaged, or worn, you can always find a dealer near you to have it replaced.
What Echo string trimmer parts are available?
If you visit a store with a complete product catalogue, you will be shown approximately 500 parts and accessories. These parts range from the smallest gears up to the largest accessories. And if you have trouble finding or identifying a part, visit Echo’s official website and you will find what you’re looking for.
Here are some of the top-selling Echo string trimmer parts and accessories.
1. air filter – This is one of the most important parts of a trimmer. It prevents unwanted particles from getting into the internal parts of the engine. Therefore, this provides the whole device with the necessary protection, thereby contributing to its longevity.
2. fuel filter – Just like the air filter, the fuel filter serves a very important purpose, and that is to keep the fuel tank free from debris and other contaminations. However, this part gets worn over time, so replacing it is necessary to ensure the machine’s good performance.
3. spark plugs – If you want to maintain your Echo trimmer’s power, make sure that you have the right spark plug so you can maintain the proper engine temperature of your trimmer’s engine.
4. trimmer head – Over time, this part can get chipped, cracked, or damaged because of overuse. Fortunately, Echo and its dealers always have this on their product catalogue. In other dealers, this can sometimes be classified under “cutting attachments” together with weed-cut head, spool, eyelet, cover, head spring, and bump feed.
5. carburetor parts – The carburetor is the heart of the trimmer. If it does not function well, the whole machine does not either. So proper maintenance and part replacement are necessary. You can readily purchase a carburetor and its parts (primer bulb and fuel pump) from Echo or its dealers.
6. starter recoil and pulleys – Echo trimmers are known to have an effortless starting system. But over time, the coil, pulley, or the starter knob needs replacement. Fortunately, these parts are not difficult to find either from an Echo store or its dealers. You can purchase a starter spring or the whole echo recoil starter kit.
As previously stated, there are about 500 parts and accessories available for your Echo trimmer. If you are not sure whether you’re purchasing the right part, simply use Echo’s product locator or one of its partner’s. One is located here: http://www.repairclinic.com/Echo-String-Trimmer-Parts.